#EAPSathome Photo Contest
Join the #EAPSathome Photo contest for a chance to win a 120 EUR Amazon voucher and a FREE Registration for EAPS 2022 in Barcelona!
- Share a picture that captures the essence of the EAPS 2020 Virtual Congress on either Facebook or Twitter. Show us where and with whom you are attending the congress.
- Post/Tweet your photo using the #EAPSathome and #EAPS2020 hashtags.
- Photos can include individuals, groups etc*
- You can post as many photos as you like. Only one photo will be selected.
- To be valid, all entries must be received by Monday, October 19, 1:00 pm CEST. Make sure your social media profile is public.
- The winner will be announced on social media on October 19, 5:00 pm CEST
The prize – 120 EUR Amazon voucher and a FREE Registration for EAPS 2022 in Barcelona!
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
The contest is open to all those who have registered and paid in full to attend EAPS 2020.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- As the Photograph Submitter, you warrant and represent that you are the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to the EAPS Congress and Kenes Group (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the photo does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- As the Photograph Submitter, I grant the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive licence to display the submitted photo at EAPS Congress and share the submitted Photo on the event channels by quoting the name of the author.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release EAPS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- EAPS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases EAPS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- EAPS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by EAPS and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, October 19, 2020. The winner will be contacted via the social media channels.