Top Influencer Contest
Attending the EAPS 2020 Virtual Congress and active on Twitter? Become our #EAPS2020 top Influencer for the chance to win a 120 EUR Amazon Voucher and a FREE Registration for EAPS 2022.
- Post actively from the EAPS 2020 Virtual Congress on Twitter. Share quotes from live sessions, photos, screenshots – whatever you find fascinating about EAPS 2020, for the chance to become our top influencer.
- Tweet using the #EAPS2020 official event hashtag.
- The more tweets you share, the higher your chance to win the prize is.
- Your activity will be monitored on a daily basis. The winner will be chosen based ONLY on the number of relevant tweets they posted and their reach. All tweets must include our official hashtag – #EAPS2020
- To be valid, all entries must be received by Monday, October 19, 1:00 pm CEST. Make sure your social media profile is public.
- The winner will be announced on social media on Monday, October 19, 7:00 pm CEST.
The prize – 120 EUR Amazon voucher and a FREE Registration for EAPS 2022 in Barcelona!
The contest is open to all those who have registered and paid in full to attend EAPS 2020.
The top influencer will be chosen based on their activity and the number of tweets they posted using #EAPS2020.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release EAPS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- EAPS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases EAPS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- EAPS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by EAPS and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, October 19, 2020. The winner will be contacted via the social media channels.